what is a KERATIN LASH INFUSION?
This type of lash lift is very different from traditional lash lifts. Keratin Lash Infusion™ (KLI) is the only TRUE keratin lash treatment on the market. It uses a patented technology where REAL keratin is infused into each lash increasing diameter of lashes by up to 40% while curling & lifting your lashes to look their longest. KLI is free from thioglycolate, parabens & ammonia. Our KLI specialist Nicole loves to do these keratin lash lifts because of how gentle and healthy they are for the lashes.
Adding a lash tint is recommended to have much darker lashes to see the full effects of the lift & to not feel you still have to wear mascara.
How is this different from other lifting products on the market?
- It does not use thioglycolate acid which is a perming solution used in other brands that can easily damage and over-process lashes. (Just like if your hairstylist over-processed your hair at the salon, you know the damage that can happen!)
- KLI provides 100% damage-free lashes! No risk of overprocessing ever, which other lash lifts cannot guarantee. No frizziness or odd-shaped ends caused by lash perm solutions. Clients can get repeated treatments, as frequently as they wish.
- Real keratin is infused into each lash with KLI’s patent technology. Lashes are left super hydrated & become healthier with each treatment.
- Increases diameter of lashes by up to 40%.
- Repairs over-processed or damaged lashes from other perm style lash lift brands or damage caused by improperly applied lash extensions.
How does a keratin lash infusion work?
We infuse the lashes with a cocktail of compatible peptides, vitamins, keratin & panthenol. It contains an extremely powerful hair strengthening complex that penetrates the hair shaft to increase moisture content & elasticity of the hair to lubricate & reinforce the cuticle. Peptides give the eyelashes more volume, ensuring optimal hair anchorage & longer, fuller, stronger lashes.
Keratin LASH INFUSION FAQS
- How long does a keratin lash infusion treatment take?
This treatment takes about 75-90 minutes.
- What should I do before my treatment?
Arrive eye makeup-free. We know sacrificing your mascara for a few hours is tough – but it’s worth it. For best results go eye make-up free for 12 hours before your appointment to avoid irritation to your eye area.
- How long does a keratin lash infusion last?
Your keratin lash lift will typically last 4 – 6 weeks with proper aftercare. If you opt for the lash tint as well the tint will last closer to 4 weeks
- What if I wear contact lenses?
You’ll need to remove your contact lenses prior to treatment, so please wear your eyeglasses or bring your contact lenses kit along.
- How do I care for my keratin lash infusion?
Keep your lashes dry for 48 hours after. No swimming, sauna, steam room, hot yoga, or sad movies! This will help keep the lashes lifted as long as possible.
- Will a keratin lash infusion damage my lashes?
Nope. With KERATIN LASH INFUSION™ we can guarantee 100% damage-free lashes. We do not use harsh chemicals. Our keratin-infused lash lift conditions, thickens, and lengthens your lashes.
- Who is not a suitable candidate for keratin lash lifting?
Lash lifts may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, currently breastfeeding, have claustrophobia, or if you are unable to lie down for long periods of time. There is not necessarily any danger when pregnant or breastfeeding, but there are no current studies to approve of it 100% either, so we leave it up to each mom’s comfort level