for 7 days after your appointment
- Gently wash the area each morning and night with warm water and gentle soap or with an unscented cleanser like Cetaphil, Cerave, or baby shampoo.
- With a very light touch, use your CLEAN fingertips to gently cleanse the area. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water to ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. Gently pat with a clean tissue.
- After washing & drying apply a rice grain sized amount of ointment provided morning & night with a cotton swab and spread evenly across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. NEVER apply the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Repeat daily until done peeling/healing.
7 - 14 days after your appointment
- Avoid makeup and sunscreen + avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for 1-2 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for first 10
- Please note: DO NOT use any harsh cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants such as retinol or Retin-A.