for 24-48 hours after your appointment.
The lashes are still a little bit malleable after the appointment so the closer you can get to 48 hours of avoiding the following things, the more it will help ensure the longevity of the lift. Please avoid the following:
- Hot showers
- Steam, saunas, hot tubs
- Hot yoga
- Water, oils, or lotions
- Makeup remover
- Rubbing your eyes
- Sleeping on your front or side
After 24 - 48 hours:
- Try to avoid using oil-based products directly on the eyelashes as it can lessen the curl of the lash lift
- Use a lash nourishing and styling serum such as InLei® Fashion Lash to help style your lashes and keep them healthy and hydrated, this helps to prolong the lift and tint effects for as long as possible
- Use a lash growth serum such as Adoreyes Lash Enhancing Serum to help stimulate lash growth, giving you the most out of your lash lifts
- Pre-book your next appointment, the effects typically last about 6 – 8 weeks. The minimum time to rebook is 6 weeks and the maximum is 8 weeks. You can view our online booking here!
- We use the InLei® lash lift system and this process is called a “lash filler” because not only does it lift your lashes like the standard lash lift, but it actually helps your lashes to be more plump, thick, and nourished as you come in for more treatments, so the benefit is cumulative with each visit! InLei® Lash Filler is the only treatment in the world clinically proven to thicken the lash hair, increasing thickness by an average of 24% in just three sessions.