for 24 hours after your appointment please avoid the following:
- Hot showers
- Steam, saunas, hot tubs
- Hot yoga
- Water, oils, or lotions
- Makeup remover
- Rubbing your eyes
- Sleeping on your front or side
After 24 hours:
keep them clean
- Clean your eyelids and lashes daily with a gentle oil-free, extension friendly cleanser and rise with water. Oil, makeup, and debris will build up otherwise
use oil-free products
- Makeup, eye creams, and serums MUST be oil free. Oil breaks down the glue bond. Use an extension friendly eyeliner and mascara only. We can help with recommendations.
don’t rub, pick, or tug
- Bacteria and oils from your fingers can do a number on your lashes, so hands off. Not to mention you can inadvertently pluck out your natural lashes if you pick at your extensions.
brush your lashes
- Brush your lashes several times a day to keep them looking tidy. Brush when dry only.
sleep on your back
- Sleeping on your side causes friction on the lashes which can make them fall off sooner than they should.
Keep These Activities in Mind
- High intensity exercise, hot yoga, steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs – please note that these activities may cause retention to suffer even after the initial 24h period.
book your fill
- Book every 2 – 3 weeks to keep extensions looking their best. We recommend to pre-book during your appointment checkout to reserve your preferred time. Please click here to view our online booking!