right after your appointment
- Use a hydrating moisturizer to help if your skin feels tight after treatment (which is totally normal) We recommend I Recovery Balm by Image
- Use SPF and avoid sun exposure for 24/48 hours! It is super important even if it’s cloudy
- Avoid excessive heat, heavy workouts, steam rooms, or saunas for 24/48 hourrs
- Makeup can cause irritation from the bacteria, alcohol, and fragrance in the product as well as on your brushes, we suggest cleaning your brushes and trying to use new makeup to minimize the risk
- Ask about the products you are using at home to see if they are okay to use post-treatment
for 5 days after your appointment
- Use a gentle cleanser with warm water, not hot, for 5 days post-treatment
- Don’t use Retin-A, or products containing retinoids for 5 days pre and post-treatment
- Don’t use cleansers or spot treatments that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide for 5 days post-treatment.
- Wait 7 days after treatment for facial waxing
- Book your dermaplaning appointments 4 weeks apart for the best results, you can view our online booking here!